Surroundings of camping municipal ’le Pré Coulet’
Camping municipal ’le Pré Coulet’ is a great base for:
- Various walks from the campsite.
- For the trained cyclists marked bike paths in the mountains, but also ’La Dolce Via’, a landscaped pathway on the former railway along the Eyrieux with impressive views. For anyone who enjoys cycling. Also suitable for children.
- River Walks
- Fishing (day ticket sale in Ville Saint Pierre)
- ’Tree Climbing park Aqua Rock’ in Saint Sauveur de Montagut, including a cable over the Eyrieux.
Food and drink
- At Saint Pierreville you will find a bakery, a butcher and a grocery store for your everyday shopping, you can keep several producers go for direct sales of products such as honey, goat cheese and jam.
- In addition, there are three restaurants where you can enjoy excellent cuisine with local and organic products or just a cup of coffee on the terrace.
- On the Sunday market you will find producers from the surrounding area, often organic products for sale.
- Gerbier de Jonc, a mountain with a special form of volcanic rock, 7 million years old, you can bekimmen this mountain very special flora. Here rises the river Loire .In the summer there is a daily market selling local produce.
- Ardechois Plateau: the plateau of the Ardèche, with the highest village in the Ardèche Lachamp-Raphaël at 1300 m altitude, wonderful cycling and nature.
- Antraigues, a pretty village on the adjacent mountain, home of the singer Jean Ferrat ("que la montagne est belle").
- The waterfalls of Le Cascade de Ray Pic.
- The historic bridge Le Pont Du Diable de Thueyts over the river Ardèche.
- Vallon Pont d’Arc, a half hour drive from the campsite, a day trip that takes you along the Ardèche River, a large number of caves and also the Caverne de Pont d’Arc, the reply from the Grotte Chauvet, natural Unesco.
- Lac d’Issarles, a volcanic lake at 1 hour drive from the campsite.
- Lac St. Martial, a mountain lake with beach.
- Ferme Bourlatier, near Gerbier de Jonc a farm with an impressive slate roof.
- See also the sites of the ’Guide de l'Ardèche’ and the 'Tourist office Val'Eyrieux' for a detailed description of the remarkable sites in Ardèche.
Saint Pierreville - Ardeche
Saint Pierreville - townscape
Natural Park Ardeche
Natural Park Ardeche
- Tél. : 04 75 66 65 68
- Mob. : 06 30 86 84 18
- Courriel : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adresse : Le camping du Pré Coulet,
- le Puausson, 07190 SAINT PIERREVILLE